Sunday, May 17, 2009

Conner's Turning 5



I can't believe it has been 5 years since we first held our baby boy Conner. Now he is a big boy going to Kindergarten this next school year. We are so excited for him. Conner had a DINO-MITE Birthday. We all had fun stepping into a prehistoric party with safari hats, volcano's and T-REX TOO! We hunted for dinosaur eggs in the back yard and played pin the horn on the Triceratops. The kids loved the volcano cake which was red velvet in the middle. Conner had fun opening his presents. He got everything he wanted and much, much more: Dinosaur stuff, Bakugans, Ben 10, Transformers, Slip-and-slide, stuffed animal snake, pajama's, basketball outfit and books. He had a hard time going to bed because he wanted to play with all his toys. There is just not enough time in the day for 5 year old boys.






1 comment:

Danio said...

Mardi, that turned out so awesome! I love that cake you did such a great job! Were you able to get the dry ice to make it smoke? Don't for get to e-mail me a picture of Conner-saurus Rex so that I can have Bob photoshop my picture into it to send back to Conner. Give him a big birthday hug from me. I will get that card sent, I am running behind as usual =)